the hostess seated four adults in the café. along with two other couples adults as we started to order the hostess came back in and started moving tables right up next to us there were three young women and seven or eight young children .

I think you should retrain her to respect the older customers as we had to listen to them all thru the meal and she could have moved them to the other end .

we had our kids we don't want to listen to other peoples . I don't think I will go back .the time was 4:oo pm thank you linda

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Station Casinos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Station Casinos to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most it feel good to get something off your mind. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Station Casinos and station casinos customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments